Manual Return Policies
- Manuals that qualify for return include:
- Industrial Hydraulics Manual, 6th edition (Item # TC-101-06-E-1)
- Mobile Hydraulics Manual, 2nd edition (Item # TC-102-02-E)
- Bird Bones & Sludge Manual, 1st edition 1996 (Item # TC-104-01-E)
- Manual return request must be from a paid invoice.
- Manuals must be in “like new” condition to be accepted and credited.
- Return requests for damaged manuals must be made within 30 days of the shipment date.
- Return Request must be submitted in writing (via mail, fax or email) and include:
- Number of books to be returned
- Eaton invoice number
- Customer PO number or method of payment
- Reason for return
- Complete customer contact information (Fax, phone, address)
- All returned materials must be shipped to:
Danfoss Power Systems (ATTN: Training Dept)
1660 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee, OH 43537
- Failure to return materials to this address will delay issuance of credit. If POD is unable to be provided, the credit will not be authorized. Any RMA's not shipped to the MAUMEE, OH address will have any shipping charges incurred by Danfoss Power Systems deducted from their credit.
- All authorized manual returns must include a copy of the “Authorization to Return” form.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- All manual returns meeting these requirements will result in a Credit Memo being issued to the customer account, less a 25% re-stocking fee (based on list price, not discount price).
- Books MUST be bubble wrapped, lying flat in a tight-fitting box. Books received in “like new” condition will receive full credit, less the restocking fee. Please note your credit amount if these instructions are followed. No credit will be issued for books received damaged.